The Millard Business Community Foundation is administered by a volunteer board of directors. The board oversees Project Wee Care, Annual Scholarship Golf Scramble, awards six high school senior scholarships for secondary education opportunities, and provides support to other requests as they are presented.
The Foundation is looking for people to share their time and resources to help impact Millard area youth and their families.
Ways to Help
Foundation Board Members
- Jennifer Ensz, President
- Justin Lorimer, ReMax Results Real Estate, Vice President
- Janet Nelson, First National Bank, Treasurer, Scholarship Chairperson
- Chris Janovec, Millard Public Schools, Secretary
- Rick Blessing, Metlife Financial, Director
- Mary Ann Borgeson, Douglas County Commissioner, Director
- John Drazic, CIP Insurance, Director
- Raina Garcia, Pixel Fire Marketing, Director, Liason from Millard Business Association Board
- Dick Hovorka, Retired, Director, Project Wee Care chairperson
- Lisa Kallman, Millard Public Schools, Director
- Terry Micheels, Director
- Paula Teetor, Cox Communications, Director